Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
Certificate of Constructive Criticism Proficiency (4SCCC)
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Through this Constructive Criticism course, the learner will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will help with the challenging task of criticizing constructively.
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and specific actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 1-2 HOURS
Completion of this course delivers a 4PRO+ CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY and includes a BADGE/SEAL for the Certificate of Constructive Criticism Proficiency (4SCCC) course which has been reviewed and approved by the 4ProPlus Educational and Technical Advisory Boards.