Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
LEADERSHIP-ROLE: Certified CMS/ONC Program Professional (CCMSPP)
sales_force_name:4Med Training - CPHP
BECOME A CERTIFIED CMS/ONC PROGRAM PROFESSIONAL (CCMSPP)
The 4MedPlus CMS/ONC PROGRAM PROFESSIONAL (CCMSPP) credential provides comprehensive training in the government incentives and priority programs outlined by CMS through a Learning Path consisting of multiple certifications and certificates to achieve or upgrade necessary skills to execute this role in any healthcare environment.
1) Certified MACRA-MIPS PI Professional (CMAP) The Promoting Interoperability (PI) portion of MIPS makes up a major share of an eligible clinician's MIPS score. This comprehensive course covers all up-to-date requirements for reporting and will assist professionals in providing guidance to EC’s in employed or affiliated practices.
2) Certified MACRA-MIPS Quality Professional (CMQP) The Quality portion of MIPS makes up a large percentage of an eligible clinician's MIPS score. This comprehensive course covers all up-to-date requirements for reporting and will assist professionals in providing guidance to EC’s in employed or affiliated practices.
3) Certificate of MACRA-MIPS Improvement Activities/Cost and APM Proficiency (CMICAP) The Improvement Activities, Cost and new APM portion of MIPS is a reporting category that makes up significant percent of an eligible clinician's MIPS score. Detailed understanding of these categories will help with guidance for EC’s and consultants to achieve and demonstrate better overall performance.
4) Certificate of ONC 21st Century Cures Act Proficiency (COCAP) The 21st Century Cures Act, requires that healthcare providers give patients access without charge to all the health information in their electronic medical records without delay. With provisions focused on advancing interoperability and eliminating information blocking, a major goal of the Act is to give patients and healthcare providers secure access to health information. It also seeks to foster greater innovation and competition, encouraging development of new applications that give patients greater choice in their healthcare.
5) Certificate of CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse Prevention Proficiency (CFWAP) The U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requires training and compliance programs for individuals and organizations who provide services to Medicare or Medicaid participants and who receive payments from the Medicare/Medicaid system. Training is intended to help learners understand expectations for compliance, disclosure, transparency, and quality of care.
The 4MedPlus Career Path Program provides students with a full year of online student dashboard access to all certificate and certification courses assigned to the role. In addition, the live-chat and messaging features in the Student Dashboard provide access to our staff of professional instructors for guidance and assistance during the entire learning lifecycle.
ACCREDITATION: This learning path is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Upon completion, Physician/PA (ACCME) and Nursing (ANCC) CE's are available. Combined NCPD/CME 12.5 Credits.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5