Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
LEADERSHIP-ROLE: Certified EHR Management Professional (CEMP)
sales_force_name:4Med Training - CEMP
The newly released 2022-23
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management Certification(CEMP) provides a comprehensive course of study for professionals tasked with oversight of the health record system in their workplace. Modules cover best practices for working with and optimizing EHR workflow, understanding payment and incentives programs, CPOE, HIE, Telehealth tools and more with hands-on exercises and real world examples.
LEARNING PATH OBJECTIVES
• Define and describe the components, tools and functions of current EHR systems
• Outline the requirements and goals associated with implementation of modern EHR systems
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of basic EHR workflow
• Demonstrate an understanding of Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) using the EHR
• Explain the role of EHR patient portals and engagement tools
• Demonstrate an understanding of Telehealth connectivity with the EHR
• Define the goals of MACRA/MIPS and 21st Century Cures Act incentive programs
• Describe how the EHR is designed to protect patient health information and data
• Detail current Health Information Exchange (HIE) and Interoperability requirements
• Describe the process for optimizing EHR workflow in Practices, Facilities and Hospitals
• Define and describe the relevance of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) to EHR operations.
• Explain how best to implement Participative Leadership in Healthcare as an EHR Champion
Average course study time: 10-15 hours
AUDIENCE:This program is intended as a professional development course of study for providers, practice managers, consultants, medical staff, students in healthcare programs, HealthIT Professionals and others addressing medical site administration.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Click relevant CE button below for credit information.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use a browser that supports HTML5.