Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
LEADERSHIP-ROLE: Certified HealthIT Security Management Professional (CHITSMP)
BECOME A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL HEALTH IT SECURITY PROFESSIONAL
The newly updated 4MedPlusHealth IT Security Management Professional (CHITSMP) credentialprovides comprehensive training in Healthcare IT (HIT) and Security Management through a Career Path consisting of multiple certifications and certificates to achieve or upgrade necessary skills to execute this role in a professional healthcare environment.
1) Certified HIPAA Compliance Officer Professional (CHSP) All medical environments require a security compliance officer on site. This HIPAA focused certification allows the IT professional to assume the role, adding tremendous value to the organization. The compliance officer manages the prevention of breach and other network threats to protected health information. A critical component of any HIT professional profile.
2) Certified PCI-DSS Payment Card Security Professional (CPCIP) This comprehensive course provides a working knowledge of PCI-DSS specific to the healthcare industry, the data security standards required by the payment card industry relevant to the protection of payment related data in all healthcare environments.
3) Certified Healthcare Cybersecurity Professional (CHCSP) Cybersecurity proficiency is a powerful industry skillset in healthcare IT (HIT). Hacking, ransomware attacks, cyber-breaches and network vulnerabilities are growing exponentially in healthcare, with strategies and best practices for security and protection changing rapidly.
4)Certified Healthcare Risk Assessment Specialist (CHRAS) This NEW webinar workshop + Self paced HHS tool tutorial, teaches the learner all steps required to create and deliver a healthcare site HIPAA and security risk assessment (SRA) utilizing the free ONC/HHS Security Risk Assessment Tool. UPDATE RELEASE 5/28/21
5) Certified HIPAA Disaster Recovery Specialist (CHDRS) The disaster recovery plan is a required implementation, defined within the HIPAA Contingency Plan standard in the Administrative Safeguards section of the HIPAA Security Rule. The Rule calls for HIPAA-compliant organizations to anticipate how natural and other disasters could damage systems that contain electronic health information and develop policies and procedures for responding to such situations. These organizations must also implement business continuity policies and identify critical applications for continued access during and following such an incident.
6) Certificate of Leadership in Healthcare Proficiency (CHLP) This course covers the Participative Management Model for Leadership training. Participative Management is a model designed to include staff in critical decision processes. It works exceptionally well in medical environments because it is based on the proven benefit of employee time investment and accompanying reward within the hierarchical management constructs of healthcare.
The 4MedPlus Career Path Program provides students with a full year of online student dashboard access to all certificate and certification courses assigned to the role. In addition, the live-chat and messaging features in the Student Dashboard provide access to our staff of professional instructors for guidance and assistance during the entire learning life cycle. These courses individually sell for $1255!
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Upon completion, Physician/PA (ACCME) and Nursing (ANCC) CE's are available. Combined NCPD/CME 9.0 Credits.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5