Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
LEADERSHIP-ROLE: Certified MACRA-MIPS Healthcare Professional (CMHP) 2023
The 4MedPlus 2023 MACRA-MIPS HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (CMHP) credential provides comprehensive training in the government incentives programs outlined in MACRA-MIPS through a Learning Path consisting of multiple certifications and certificates to achieve or upgrade necessary skills to execute this role in any healthcare environment.
*2023 Final Rule Updates are complete and PDF resources are included with the current version of the course.
1) Certified MACRA-MIPS PI Professional (CMAP) The Promoting Interoperability (PI) portion of MIPS makes up a major share of an eligible clinician's MIPS score. This comprehensive course covers all up-to-date requirements for reporting and will assist professionals in providing guidance to EC’s in employed or affiliated practices.
2) Certified MACRA-MIPS Quality Professional (CMQP) The Quality portion of MIPS makes up a large percentage of an eligible clinician's MIPS score. This comprehensive course covers all up-to-date requirements for reporting and will assist professionals in providing guidance to EC’s in employed or affiliated practices.
3) Certificate of MACRA-MIPS Improvement Activities/Cost and APM Proficiency (CMICAP) The Improvement Activities, Cost and new APM portion of MIPS is a reporting category that makes up significant percent of an eligible clinician's MIPS score. Detailed understanding of these categories will help with guidance for EC’s and consultants to achieve and demonstrate better overall performance.
4) Documentation for MIPS Value Pathways/MVP MVPs are a voluntary way to meet MIPS reporting requirements. Each MVP includes a subset of measures and activities that are related to a specialty or medical condition to offer more meaningful participation in MIPS.
5) Certificate of Participative Leadership in Healthcare Proficiency (CPLP) The Participative Leadership course guides learners through a program and action plan designed to improve leadership skills specific to healthcare environments.
The 4MedPlus Career Path Program provides students with a full year of online student dashboard access to all certificate and certification courses assigned to the role. In addition, the messaging features in the Student Dashboard provide access to our staff of professional instructors for guidance and assistance during the entire learning lifecycle. All credentials sold separately priced at $936.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Upon completion, Physician/PA (ACCME) and Nursing (ANCC) CE's are available. Combined NCPD/CME 8.5 Credits.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5