Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
Certificate of Effective Human Resource Administration Proficiency (4CHRAP)
COURSE DESCRIPTION: The Effective Human Resource Administration course covers introductory to advanced topics that are necessary to manage HR in small to medium level enterprises. The instructor includes concepts and strategies that will result in better business outcome and increased efficiency. It is intended for new HR professionals who wish to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Fundamentals of motivation
- Individual and group behavior
- The informal organization
- Technology and people at work
- Productivity and quality improvement
- Job redesign and job enrichment
- Fundamentals of leadership
- Developing, appraising, and rewarding employees
- Communicating for effectiveness
- Managing conflict and change
- Human relations in global business
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 14-15 HOURS
Completion of this course delivers a 4PRO+ CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY and includes a BADGE/SEAL for the Certificate of Effective Human Resource Administration Proficiency (4CHRAP) course which has been reviewed and approved by the 4ProPlus Educational and Technical Advisory Boards.