Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
Certificate of Telehealth Telestroke Proficiency (CTHTSP)
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Telestroke is the rapid virtual examination of a suspected stroke patient, using secure video telehealth tools including a review of imaging, to make an informed recommendation for or against the administration of appropriate treatment.
Telestroke technology connects patients experiencing acute ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke syndromes to acute care facilities with access to remote and on-site expertise, improving quality outcomes and metrics. This course provides an in-depth overview of the delivery system of the modern telestroke model.
• Define and describe the need for telestroke
• Define commonly used telestroke terminology
• List administrative and leadership structure, roles, and responsibilities
• Review privacy and confidentiality considerations
• Describe principles for documentation and EHR integration
• Demonstrate an understanding of basic workflow and communication
• Explain patient rights and responsibilities
• Outline potential impact on quality and outcomes
• Define basic technical and network standards and considerations
• Identify staffing models and systems of care integration
• Explain the FAST ACT and the need for billing accuracy
average study time 3-4 hours
*OPTIONAL TELEHEALTH/TELESTROKE LEARNING PATH VALUE BUNDLE: Choose the optional Telehealth/Telestroke learning path value bundle for a comprehensive learning experience including 2 full certificate programs (6 hours of training) for one low price of only $99!
AUDIENCE: This program is designed to train clinical providers, consultants, health IT professionals, practice managers, billing managers, coders and students in healthcare focused programs.
WHOLESALE VOLUME LICENSING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE OR BUNDLE PROGRAM COMPATIBLE WITH ANY LMS. PLEASE CONTACT OUR RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR FOR MORE INFORMATION: email@example.com
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
ACCREDITATION:This course is pending accreditation for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PA's, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers and Billers/Coders. Click relevant CE button below for credit information.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5