Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
JOB-ROLE LEARNING PATH: Certified Healthcare Technology Sales Professional (CHTSP)
The Certified Healthcare Technology Sales Professional (CHTSP) complete courseintroduces sales professionals and marketing specialists to the high-level concepts and programs associated with healthcare information technology (HIT).
The course includes industry terminology, and understanding of healthcare structures, organizational challenges unique to healthcare sales, and a wealth of other sales-related content. The program is presented through self-paced online lessons with voice-over narration, review quizzes, and a final exam.
The HIT and VAR modules specifically address relevant information to help facilitate knowledgeable selling into this unique vertical and are especially helpful for sales professionals moving to healthcare from other markets.
* Define and Describe Health Information Technology (HIT)
* Understand Government Incentive Programs
* Identify Best IT Infrastructure
* Focus on Protecting Patient Health Information
* Identify HIT and Security Acronyms and Terminology
* Understand Healthcare Structures
* Explain a Consultative Approach to Healthcare Sales
* Discuss Target Markets and Go-To-Market Strategies in Health IT
* Recognize Organizational Challenges in Healthcare Sales
* Examine Emerging Sales Models in Health IT
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 2-4 hours
AUDIENCE: This program is intended as a professional development course of study for sales professionals, HealthIT pro's and others addressing medical site administration.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Click relevant CE button below for credit information.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5