Our Online Continuing Education programs include the final exam and deliver a dated certificate and professional seal. Optional CE / CME credit for select titles is also included. Browse categories or use the Search products box.
LEADERSHIP-ROLE: Certified Healthcare Data Analytics Professional (CHDAP)
A health care data analytics professional leverages data analysis models, tools and resources to impact and improve health care outcomes. By acquiring, combining, and analyzing data from multiple sources, data professionals contribute to better patient care, streamlined health care processes, and well-assessed healthcare institutions.
This professional development course is designed to frame study to inform the role of a data professional for the purpose of improved healthcare outcomes. The course includes two hands-on practice sessions which guide the learner through a mock database management review evaluating birth equity using real-world sample EHR data and a reporting exercise to create a basic stakeholder data visualization using linear regression tools and skills.
• Understanding data analytics in healthcare.
• Discussing models of data analysis.
• Collecting data from multiple sources.
• Managing and organizing data sets using healthcare data.
• Communicating outcomes and social determinants of health through data review.
• Understanding and using database management systems.
• Finding patterns and trends in healthcare data.
• Transforming complex data into discrete statistics.
• Incorporating Health Impact Assessments (HIAs) in data evaluation.
• Sharing findings with stakeholders using tools to convey recommendations.
• Considering the Future of Data Analytics in Healthcare.
HANDS-ON PRACTICE INCLUDES: 1) Evaluating and Reporting on Birth Equity and Social Determinants 2) Reporting Data for Stakeholders using linear regression using Python/Visual Studio
AVERAGE STUDY TIME: 8-10 hours
ACCREDITATION: This course is fully accredited for continuing education, NCPD/CME and credential renewal for Physicians/PAs, Nurses/RNs/LPNs, CHCIOs, CAHIMs and CPHIMs managers. Click relevant CE button below for credit information.
System requirements: To access 4Medapproved online courseware, you must use IE9+, Chrome 5+, Firefox 17+, Safari 5+, or any browser that supports HTML5